Tuesday 12 June 2012

week 46

Sorry I didn't get to email yesterday as it wouldn't let me login. This was one of the longer weeks of my mission as the work is really slow up in the mountains as everyone lives so far away and spread out. We spend most of the day in the truck and its hard to feel like missionaries as we don't teach much. Everything I know how to do as a missionary doesn't work out here as it's very different. The ward is good though and excited to do missionary work so hopefully we will get referrals from them. I don't think that I'll be here long   but I will make the best of it while I'm here. My companion doesn't like to talk so that makes it a lot harder as we are together in the car all day and I have no one to talk to so that makes it a lot harder. I just want to work and be busy. I'm going to the doctor this afternoon to have my foot checked out, the swelling is done finally and I'm wearing a shoe but I still have some pain in the ankle so will let you know next week if anything is wrong. This week were not in our area much as I'm in Fresno for these two days and then this Saturday we have a mission conference and M. Russell Ballard is coming to that so that will be fun. I'm doing well though and really enjoying myself and trying to make the best of every day. Oh, I also went golfing yesterday and got burnt alive, I bought this lotion the other week and I forgot it so I got roasted yesterday but I played really well so its worth it. So I've been doing good at writing in my journal recently. I haven't been biking much. Well I would like to write more but I'm out of time. I love you all and miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment