Monday 10 September 2012

Week 59

 This past week has been great, we're found new investigators and we got eight referrals so things are looking up.  Were getting more busy which helps the days more enjoyable.  I've been feeling real good this past week, I've had real good personal studies and having fun while working hard.  The ward is starting to wake up, they weren't doing anything and now they are actively looking for people for us to teach.  I love this area so much, the ward has so much potential, the city has everything, even a Panera Bread so life is good!  We went to Costco today and I bought a membership, all the elders pitched in so it only cost me $15 and now I can save a bunch of money, by shopping there.  The only bad thing is that they don't have the cookie dough I like, I was so disappointed.

We have Elder Golden tomorrow at zone conference so will let you know how that goes.  Also transfer calls are this Saturday so will find out what happens.  Hoping that I stay.  Words can't describe how much I'm enjoying mission life, if only it could always be like this.

Look forward to reading your letters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment