Tuesday 18 September 2012

Week 60

It was transfers and I'm staying here in Turlock again but I'm getting a new companion, his name is Elder White but I know nothing about him so will update you next week on him. I'm glad to be staying because all the elders in the district are awesome and were all best friends so its exciting. The only downfall is that I'm not in a Spanish area but I'm happy here. The work is picking up, the ward is beginning to wake up and do missionary work. The biggest change I've made the last couple months is how I work with the ward and I will send some things to you dad so you can look over them and see if you want to use it. We are teaching a girl named Josie and she's progressing so fast, she will be baptized in the next couple weeks, we only found her a week ago but shes ready. It's been a tough transfer with my companion but I'm proud of myself for not getting in any fights with him or even raising my voice with him even though I had valid reasons to. I think that this is going to be a really good transfer and we will see success. We had Elder Golden visit us and it was amazing, no joke, he was better than the three apostles. He gave us some really good advice and things that we can actually apply to our areas and see results and measure them. I don't know if I told you that I signed up for a Costco membership so that's where I do all my shopping now. Well, I love you guys and look forward to getting your emails and see how your doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment