Wednesday 26 December 2012

Week 74

It was awesome to talk to all of you yesterday and hear all of your voices. I totally forgot about Carter and it hasn't really sunken in that I have nephew so that will be cool to finally meet him. This past week was great with getting new investigators and setting dates for baptism. I forgot to mention that Tina, the girl I was teaching that moved back to LA is getting baptized on the 12th of January and she is easily the most solid person I've ever taught on my mission so I'm really happy for her and she is planning on going to BYU-I so she will do well there. We also have two more baptisms next week that are solid too so the work is really good right now. Christmas was fun and we got treated well by the ward but nothing beats Christmas at home, next Christmas I will be able to join in on the fun. Sounds like it was a good Christmas on your side of things though. This upcoming week were just going to do the regular finding and teaching so should be a good week.  Well that is pretty much it for this week, it was great talking to you yesterday and look forward to your emails next week. Love you and miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment