Monday 6 August 2012

Week 54

I'll give you a quick rundown of my week l've been going to Physical Therapy this past week (not for me but another missionary) and a lot of hours has been waiting for him.  On Saturday afternoon, I got a call from President Gelwix and he told me that I'm going on special assignment and also step training.  This missionary is pretty much brand new, but he's trouble apparently  and not very obedient.  He's from the south pacific somewhere because he's got a crazy name, but I'm excited.  The bad news is that I'm leaving Merced after only being here one transfer.  I'm going up to Turlock to be in an English ward, but I'm ok with that.  I thought I would be here for a while,  but I guess not.  I was disappointed after he called because I love it here and I thought I was staying.  Also Cinthia is getting baptized this Saturday and she asked me to baptize her, but I won't be here so that was really upsetting.  She was upset I was leaving, but at least she's getting baptized this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment