Monday 16 July 2012

Week 51

On Monday we went to the mall, first time I've been in a mall since I left home, but I forgot my money so were going back today and we'll see what kind of damage I do.  On Thursday I went down to Fresno to check out my ankle and I was told I can't play sports for at least another 6 weeks and could take a year to fully heal.  On Friday, we had a branch party at a park and we just had dinner and talked.  There were about 40 people there but we only get 20-30 for sacrament, funny how that works.  On Sunday, we didn't have any investigators at church which we were disappointed about, that rarely happens, but it's got to change. I gave a talk in sacrament so glad I got that over with. Well I love you all and exited to see how your doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment