Wednesday 20 July 2011

MTC Week 7

So I was hoping that I would be able to email you after I got my travels plans but they haven't come yet so I'll probably get them tomorrow or Friday at the latest which is super exciting because then I know how exactly how long I have left but it defiantly is under two weeks now which is exciting. This week has been super boring since class is getting to the stage where the teacher can't help much anymore and it's up to us now to learn all the Spanish before we leave. The whole MTC is going through a deep clean so the gym has been closed for the past week and this coming week but its alright because I just go out outside and play soccer which is a lot of fun and am getting a nice tan from that. The temple is also closed for a deep clean so we just have an extra 4 hours to do stuff instead of going to the temple on Wednesday which is good and bad at the same time. About sending packages, it would be good if you sent the next one to Fresno because I 've collected at least 20 pounds of Spanish books and such and I leave soon so I wouldn't want it to arrive here after I leave

No comments:

Post a Comment