Monday 17 October 2011

Week 12

This letter won't be too long since this is the second time your hearing from me this week. We got transfer calls on Thursday night and I'm staying in Reedley with Elder Malo so no big changes for me this transfer. I'm glad that I'm able to stay because we are seeing a lot of progression with our investigators and we should have over ten investigators at church tomorrow. If they all show up! We are working really hard and were finding a lot of new people to teach despite the town being a ghost town during the day because everyone is working. Were teaching a lot of people but no one has a baptism date right now because they all have some excuse, but that's what were going to work on this week.

I can't think of anything that I need in my package which is sad but I'm amazed at how little I have compared to everyone else but I want to keep it that way. I'm going to send a package home with some stuff in it that I don't need. Well my emails are getting shorter and shorter every week since everything is pretty much the same. I'm really getting used to missionary life and the more I enjoy it. I hope that you have a good week and will talk to you in a week on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment