Monday 30 January 2012

Week 27

Don't have much time to email this week, but will give you a quick update on how everything is going. We had a great week! We found another 9 new investigators and to end the week we had 8 investigators at church when we were normally only getting 2-3 the past couple months so things are going well. Our sacrament this week was devoted entirely on missionary work so hopefully the ward will continue to feed and come out and fellowship the investigators. We have a goal of 24 baptisms in the ward and since we have 4 missionaries in the ward we need to be baptizing monthly. We also had our zone conference this week, it was good to see old friends and it was a great meeting and the spirit was strong. We also went back to the vineyard this week to do some work and then we got a ride home with Bishop McIntyre from Reedley and he took us out to lunch at In n' Out so it was a good day. Kamau is getting baptized this weekend so it will be cool to go to that baptism since we found him a couple months ago. My suits still fit, I finally weighed myself and I only weight 180 so I'm in good shape for now. This week nothing out of the usual is happening, just the normal and hopefully get some baptism dates.

Sounds like things are going good back home and that the weather is nice too, your getting California weather out there . Well I know I'm forgetting some things but I got to go so will talk to you all next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment