Tuesday 22 May 2012

Week 43

 Don't have much time as I went golfing this morning and about to go play basketball now so keeping busy, got to do as much fun stuff as possible on Mondays! We went to a really nice golf course this morning with one of the members and it was really fun, I played really well which is surprising because the last time I played was with Granddad this time last year! I miss golfing so much, this could become a every Monday thing. Well we had James's Baptism this Saturday and it went really well, there was a meal after so that was good too. It was a great spiritual experience and then he was confirmed at church yesterday. He is going to be such a good member.  Yesterday, there was another baptism in the district so went to go interview them and we also have a baptism with another companionship so everyone will have baptized at least 1 person this month, besides the senior couple. I've been on the phone a lot since being District Leader and it mostly takes up your nights after planning so I don't have any time at night for myself but thats alright because I like doing this kind of stuff. This upcoming week, we have a zone conference which will be good as haven't had one in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment